We take COVID-19 very seriously here at WOW Wedding Shows (West) and we will have strict covid-19 measures in place at this show.
Prior to the Show:
- *everyone has to register for their FREE tickets to the show, this forms part of the track and trace system set by the Government and enables us to adhere to 50% of capacity. We will only hold this information for 21 days and will be deleted thereafter. When you register there is also an option to opt-in to be notified of our all shows, you can unsubscribe at any time
- *you will notice that the tickets have a time slot, this is to ensure no over crowding and social distancing can be observed. So if you have a 11.00am time slot, you will need to arrive between 11.00 and 11.29am to get into the show
- *you DO NOT need to print your tickets, please just show us your code on your phone and give your surname
- *we will update you regularly prior to the show to keep you up-to-date with latest Government guidelines
- *If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 please stay at home, there will be future shows you can attend
At the Show Entrance:
- *when you arrive at the Cheltenham Racecourse, there will be signs showing you where you need to park and where the show entrance is.
- *if you arrive early, please stay in your vehicle until your allotted time, when your time approaches, please be ready to make your way to the entrance of the show
- *when you approach the show, there will be social distancing markers for the queuing system (we will be as quick as possible)
- *please ensure you wear a face covering at the show, as this is now a Government requirement for indoor events.
- *on entrance to the show we will take your temperature and there will be sanitising stations for you to use
- *you need to scan NHS Track & Trace QR Code
- *at the desk, just show your phone to one of the girls, who will hand you a goodie bag and mark you off our list
At the Show:
- *there will be a one way system in place, so please follow the signs
- *we have increased the gangways to help with social distancing
- *we would prefer that you didn't touch items on the wedding suppliers stands, if you need to see anything or discuss, the wedding suppliers will show or explain to you. We know this would be a little weird but we are just taking precautions. Don't worry there will be cake, but this will be handed to you!!
- *the cafe will be available, takeaway only. Please note only card payments will be accepted.
- *sanitising stations will be available throughout the show
- *the Racecourse will keep any touch points and toilets regularly sanitised throughout the day
- *we will also keep sanitising areas throughout the show areas too
- *there will be plenty of ventilation throughout the venue.
- *please keep your distance from others, staying in your group of 3 and try to be patient, we want everyone to enjoy the show and it's important everyone is safe too!
- *we will have covid marshalls at the show to help guide you, control any pinch points, etc.
Updated: 13th May 2021